Contains 8 typed pages of copied burial lists. Copied from Mrs. William Horne, Wolfe Island by Elizabeth S. Williams on September 7th, 1963. The Horne family acquired the ownership of the cemetery lands originally acquired by a Mr. Spinning. This property, known as the Point Alexandria Cemetery, was never transferred to the United Church. Later, Mr. Bruce Horne gave land to the United Church known as the United Church Cemetery. The whole area is known as the Horne's Cemetery and officially as Point Alexandria Cemetery. There are a total of 163 sandstone, limestone, and granite gravestones present as of 1973, the earliest dating to a Ms. Aribella Bush, who died on June 13, 1843.