Showing 362 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

110-112 Rideau Street

110 Rideau St. was occupied from 1835-39 by John A. Macdonald, his parents and two sisters. Photo was taken after restoration by Frontenac Historic Foundation.

149-151 Earl Street

Angled view of the limestone attached houses at 149-151 Earl St. which were once the homes of Judge Lavell and D.G. Laidlaw.

5 Emily Street

Angled view of a two storey limestone house located at 5 Emily Street.

Lilley, George E.O.

Alwington House

Front view of Alwington House which was located on King Stret W. near the Penitentiary.

George Fredric Photography

Ashton Residence

Angled view of the limestone house known as Ashton Residence located at 826 Princess St. This building later housed the Bowes and Cocks Real Estate Office.

Lilley, George E.O.

Barrie Street

Front view of house on Barrie Street that belonged to H.D. Bibby.

Cartwright House

Front view of the Ferguson Homestead at 191 King St. East also known as the Rev. R.D. Cartwright House.

Results 1 to 10 of 362