Photo of the entranceway with William E. McNeill standing in the doorway.
View of Miller Hall from east.
Nicol Hall - Interior.
Mining and metallurgy blast furnace, Nicol Hall.
Crawley Films Ltd.
View of front of Ontario Hall, labelled Physics Building.
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
View of Ontario Hall from front and north, showing Grant Hall in background.
View of Ontario Hall from front, showing Fleming and Carruthers Halls in rear.
View of construction of Lower Campus Parking Garage, looking north.
Photos of the radio telescope antennae at the Queen's Radio Observatory site. Dr. G.A. Harrower and Philip Kronberg are identified.
Photo taken from Kingston Whig Standard, Oct. 16, 1964 with caption "First Permanent Home for Queen's was Summerhill. Bought in 1853."