Title and statement of responsibility area
Masonic Temple (1923- )
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[ca. 1984] (Creation)
- Blenderman, R.
Physical description area
1 print : lithograph ; 19.8 x 13.9 cm.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
R. Blenderman was a painter based in Kingston, Ontario.
Scope and content
Sketch of the Masonic Temple which was published as part of a calendar.
Immediate source of acquisition
Transfer by Queen's University Archives, 22 August 2001.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Located at 126 Wellington Street, the Masonic Temple was built in 1864-1865 by the First Congregational Church as their new house of worship. When the Congregationalists affiliated with Chalmers Church, the building was sold to the Masons in the spring of 1923.
Conservation code: 1
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Description created 28/08/2001. Last updated 06/04/2018. Archivist: Stewart Renfrew.