Print preview Close

Showing 362 results

Archival description
Kingston--Dwellings English
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

506 Princess Street

Ornately decorated parlour in the home of George Newland on 506 Princess St.

Alwington House

Front view of 'Alwington House' and the gardens out front. At time of photo, this was the residence of Mrs. H.W. Richardson.

Barberry Cottage

Front view of two storey limestone house known as 'Barberry Cottage' and located at 102 Centre Street.

Bellevue

Photo of Bellevue where house is mostly hidden by trees. This was the former home of Sir John A. Macdonald and in 1928 it was occupied by Dr. F.W. Atach. This home is located at 35 Centre Street.

Bellevue

Bellevue house located at 35 Centre Street. This was the former home of Sir John A. Macdonald.

Charles Place

Front view of limestone house known as Charles Place located at 85 Lower Union St.

Lilley, George E.O.

Hales Cottages

Close up view of front entrance to Hales Cottage located at 311-317 King Street.

King Street East

Front view of two storey limestone house at 221 King Street East.

Results 61 to 70 of 362